- Labor contract, social insurance, health insurance, accident insurance 24/24.
- Competitive salary according to ability.
- Reward based on work efficiency ratio: according to KPI, project reward, seniority, efficiency, 13th month, bonus for holidays, Tet ……
- Annual travel
- Attractive treatment: birthdays, festivals …
- Dynamic working environment, professional & friendly
- Standard corporate culture.
- Friendly working environment and many opportunities for learning, developing and advancing at work;
Vacancies : Monitoring labor safety M&E
- Number of recruitment: 02 people
- Job description
- Examine and supervise the implementation of the work of occupational safety and environmental sanitation to take measures to overcome problems.
- Control and supervision, Safety – Security – Health – Environment in all activities on site.
- Inspect equipment and machinery for potential safety hazards and risks during use on site.
- Responsible for propaganda, training and professional training on occupational safety for the employees working on the site of the company & team, other subcontractors.
- Support for the Head of Site Safety Board, to establish, implement, maintain, operate and develop the company’s occupational safety system.
- Perform tasks according to responsibilities and other jobs as assigned by the Head of the Site Labor Safety Committee / Commander.
- Graduated from College / University majoring in Labor Protection or Environmental, Construction, Electrical, Mechanical (orientation to be a long-term Labor Safety Supervisor).
- Have a sense of responsibility and ability to withstand high pressure, cover the scene well. Ability to work independently, teamwork.
- Experience: experience in a similar position in companies, corporations.
- Ability to synthesize, analyze and handle situations well.
- Enthusiastic, careful, honest, hardworking.
- Proficient in office informatics skills, good communication, presentation, persuasion skills and good handling of situations (if any).
- Knowing how to draw CAD is an advantage.
- Ms. Hanh Head of Human Resources.
- Phone : 0369.652.852 .
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org