Vacancies : M&E Commander
- Number of recruitment: 02 people
- Job description
a. Construction Preparation Work
- Surveying construction ground; deploying Shop Drawing; Set up construction schedule; Construction measures;
- Extract volume from Shop Drawing
- Approved Supplies
- Planning human resources, materials and finance.
- Setting up safety measures for labor safety and fire prevention.
b. Organization of construction
- Manage and organize the construction of works according to the plan and construction schedule approved by the Director or an authorized person.
- To take direct responsibility for the technical, fine-art quality and construction progress.
- Report, propose ideas to the Head of the Project Construction Department on issues of work construction organization, difficulties, abnormal incidents at the work to direct the settlement in order to execute the project on schedule and quality.
c. Acceptance, handover, warranty, maintenance of works
- Acceptance of input materials
- Acceptance of installation of each item
- Make a monthly payment volume
- Perform acceptance procedures handed over as prescribed.
- Organize the maintenance and warranty of works according to the assigned tasks.
- Responsible to the Director and Head of the assigned work
- Coordinate with departments and divisions related to the construction, internal personnel management, inspection, acceptance, handover, Occupational safety and sanitation, fire protection.
- Maintain good relationships with partners (investors, supervisory units, suppliers, manufacturers …) to perform professional operations.
- Transact with functional agencies to solve tasks related to assigned functions and services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage junior staff such as:
- Organization of ISO process creation
- Manage the use of assigned assets, equipment, machines and documents, economical and protect information and technology secrets of the company.
- Comply with internal rules, regulations and company management regulations of employees of the Project Steering Committee.
- Building corporate culture of support, solidarity and cooperation
- Attitudes and behaviors obey the orders of superior authorities.
- Evaluate KPIs and comment on the performance of subordinates
- Graduated from University with a major in Electrical, Automation, drainage engineer , fire fighting engineer , Refrigeration Engineering or equivalent.
- From 5 years experience in the field of mechatronics, from 3 years experience in the same position; Experience in making auto electrical system, scada …
- Experience in management, project formulation and interpretation
- Accept to go on a mission and overtime.
- Proficient use of office software, Autocad and related software.
- Good conversational English.
- Ability to have good relationships with people.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Communication skills, persuasion.